Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crazy Endeavors of a Kit Kat Calzone




                          On Sunday we had  a big Memorial day bash! Afterwards I went to the pool with my cousin, and when I came home Libby was here!!!!! Then we talked and did lots of stuff including, Barbies, ( you've got to love them ) making Midnight Mint bars, taking a walk, and waching a Pettycoat juction! Then came the Cookie Dough Kit Kat Calzone, it started out looking a little bit like a Calzone, but when they baked it it stopped looking like a Calzone. The concept was disgusting but the outcome was delicous! Libby and I didn't really make it we just helped, but it was pretty crazy! Well thats all for now folks.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog! oh and I had a splendid time with you on sunday!
    (the cookie kit kat calzone was {in my opinion} um... Stomach turning and..repulsive) that might just be because i had just had a big dinner and a midnight mint bar(:
    oxox,
    Babycakes

    ReplyDelete