Monday, February 11, 2013

Stuffed Shells




                    My mom and I have started this thing were I cook dinner every so often and on Thursday ( haven't gotten to posting in a while ) I made stuffed shells. It was very fun the stuffing of the shells would have taken for ever though if it weren't for a awesome team of stuffer's! So definitely get a group for that unless you have a lot of time. And as I always say it was very easy and extremely delicious! The last week has been pretty normal, this week is going to be really hectic with valentines day and my sister's birthday. I'm very excited it's going to be a good week. that's all for now                       
                                              
                                                   Happy Early Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment