Monday, July 8, 2013

The 4th of July


Me failing at American Gothic.

                So up above is Ryan and Fanny making peach pie for the 4th. I had a really great 4th of July it included; Mainly searching for horses on minecraft, also being entertained by Ben, Swimming, making a awesome Disney play list and listening to it all day, and little pop-its! (the world is not right when you can't even stuff up on the 4th) How was your 4th?  

                The minecraft cake I made for my brother, and the party he was having. Actually not that hard, just yellow cake in a square with white frosting! I personally thought it tasted real good. Sadly I didn't get to go to the party because I was out in Lawrence night swimming still fun.

                 And today we had some super adorable little kids over. You can't see Mary in this picture which I apologize for but oh well. So now your all caught up on my life, Glückliche schwimmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment