Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lately...



                            So lately I have been cooking, nothing special but very tasty nonetheless. Basically what this is, is homemade polenta with cheese, sausage, and bacon on the top. It's a very hearty and meat to the bones type meal great for Winter, and real quick.
                            Today we went to Half Price Books and I got a new cook book called comfort food. It's jam packed with recipes that make you want to curl up surrender to your (becoming more prominent) muffin-top. Mine of course, I'm sure that none of you have any! Also be on the look out for these, hopefully coming soon... Cronuts, and Homemade blueberry pancakes! 
 
                           And coming soon my broseph's wedding to a absolutely amazing girl. Quite the fun day, and I can't wait to show you all. Well that's all for now folks, and I want to end by saying don't you just hate it when your chewing mint gum and super thirsty, but then you realize that it'll burn real bad if you drink water? Haha auf wiedersehen und willkommen herbst

No comments:

Post a Comment