Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chewy Chocolate Cookies + Open Houses

                                        Don't know why it's turned, gonna be working on it
 

 

 
 
               This picture was taken shortly before hunger games and getting soaked. ( I explained Hunger Games right? Not the book or the movie, we actually play it just with Nerf swords in a neighborhood. ) Anyways the pictures are of Chewy Chocolate Cookies, super good though we usually use mint chocolate chips instead of the M+M's. I'm gonna refrain from the recipe this time and instead tell you about my weekend! So the Kohr's girls ( I mentioned them before they're from Omaha really good friends of the family.) came down for Paul's grad party a little ahead and so the weekend included... The new and old Star Trek really good I recommend them the new in my opinion it was better. (It had Benedict Cumberbatch in it so of course it was good) Lots 'o' eating, a park visit, watching BBC From Time To Time, talking, drinking coffee, and of course the awesometacular party/open house. Which included, Rice krispie treats, my chewy chocolate cookies, soda in a boat, my nephew Ben, and afterwards a amazing game of Hunger Games. Schrijven later bis bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment