Friday, May 31, 2013

Cook Books

 
            So now I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago. Tell why I love cook books!
            Up above are my many friends in the cooking department. If I want to make something and be guaranteed that it will be just right, I pull out my old friends and get to work. They are always there, if something turned out really well I just go back to the cook books and can immediately repeat what I've already tried and proved to be delicious. It's simply fun to cook out of one, the colorful pages and booky smell like your in a library. 


 
                   So here are some lain out . The frame by frame ones are fun because the ingredients are all lain out beautifully for you to see. Sometimes I just go look at them up in my room.

 
                    Here are some Delia's how to cook books. Where she helps you master Boiling eggs and baking bread to making Chocolate prune, and Armagnac cake! Very fun!

 
                 And here, the pièce de résistance, my baking Frame by Frame book. Love this book, I cook so much stuff out of here. It has cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and bread.
                So all this very long and probably very boring for you all has been why I am so partial to cook books! Glückliche kochen und essen.

No comments:

Post a Comment